This eBook is a Complete SQL Bootcamp that offers SQL learning topics for healthcare professionals, using healthcare data. You’ll find step by step instructions, tutorials, and exercises that are specifically tailored to the healthcare professional’s needs. This comprehensive guide will show you how to start out with an empty database, import your data into the database table, run your queries with the SELECT command, sort your results with ORDER BY clause, change details in WHERE or JOIN statements, and more!
We’re going to show you how to use SQL, with a focus on health care data. This guide is designed for professionals who want learn quickly and prepare themselves for the needs of the healthcare industry. The best part? It’s self-paced so you can start whenever it works best for you!
In this eBook you will learn everything you need to become a SQL Pro! Including:
- Get started with PostgreSQL and PgAdmin – two of the world’s most popular SQL tools
- Learn the basics of SQL syntax so that you may write queries.
- Analyzing data using aggregate functions with GROUP BY commands
- Running advanced queries with string operations and comparison operations
- Learn to use logical operators to add logic flow to your SQL queries
- Learn common SQL JOIN commands
- Learn to create tables and databases with constraints on data entries
- Learn to use Python to further advanced your SQL skills
- and much, much more!
The SQL Bootcamp starts with setting up databases, so you know how to use SQL. The explanations are quite simple and straightforward. It starts with the most basic commands and goes on to cover more advanced ones, as well as providing a stepping stone for real-world database interactions. This is a crash course that’s perfect for beginners – it doesn’t assume any prior knowledge, and starts from scratch. With multiple challenges and quizzes to make sure you understand. The practical hands-on exercises will teach you how to query data effectively and efficiently. The methods shown in this eBook can be used to analyze data from any industry for any possible use, including healthcare analytics jobs.
The most in-demand skills in healthcare nowadays are data analytics and database management. The healthcare informatics market is growing, so it’s time to take advantage of this opportunity. If you are looking to further your education and acquire these skills, SQL Bootcamp for Healthcare Professionals eBook is the answer!